Factions Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Factions Reloaded

Built by Factions Players, For Factions Players.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Two new plugin suggestions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Masterhand_X

Two new plugin suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Two new plugin suggestions   Two new plugin suggestions EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 4:27 pm

An awesome plugin that kept me and my friends on several other servers was the "Werewolf" and "Vampire" plugins (I have never used the werewolf plugin but look forward to do so). These plugins change the game play and work best on faction servers. They promote teamwork among your faction and add a new level of strength to the game. The plugins are extremely balanced in ways that don't make being a werewolf or vampire overpowered. For example vampire get a strength boost and mobs normally ignore the vampire BUT they burn in sunlight and take double damage from wood weapons. The werewolves also get several buffs BUT can't use armor in wolf form and take extra damage from gold weapons (as there are no silver weapons in the game). An example of teamwork that comes out of this? Well the  vampire also doesn't have natural regeneration, (they don't need hunger but they don't regenerate health) so they can either attack mobs to "drink their blood" OR a human (werewolf or other vampire) can offer blood to the vampire to help them regenerate health. I love these plugins and sincerely hope that they will be added to Factions Reloaded.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Two new plugin suggestions   Two new plugin suggestions EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 5:05 pm

Right now, we are working on a hub to add mini games + more. This is a neat suggestion. We could do a second factions with these plugins available! Thank you for your feedback. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://factionsreloaded.board-directory.net
Redstone_Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Two new plugin suggestions   Two new plugin suggestions EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 9:43 pm

Totally agree. bounce Smile 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two new plugin suggestions   Two new plugin suggestions Empty

Back to top Go down

Two new plugin suggestions
Page 1 of 1